Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I've been giving the runaround about my insuranc

Customer Question

I've been giving the runaround about my insurance claim from about 8 different people a lady hit my car she ran a red light and last week they gave me a settlement and told me that's just for the car and to send all the reciepts in andvi wouldvgetvcompensated for those then today they tell me something different that there not sure and for the last 3days they keep telling me to contact them in the next 24 to 48 hoursv if u can contact mevto talk more about this at xxxxxxxxxx I'd appreciate it its use a that I'm dealing with thank u xxxxxxxx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.
Hello there ---Did you sign any paperwork for them regarding the car settlement money? Were you injured in the accident at all? If so, have you seen a doctor in this matter? In addition to the car damage, what other monetary damages . receipts do you have in this matter? MARY