Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

MY NAME IS***** HAVE TOYOTA THUNDRA 2003 GREEN

Customer Question

MY NAME IS***** HAVE TOYOTA THUNDRA 2003 GREEN TRUCK ON LAST SUNDAY I GIVE MY TRUCK TO STENENSON TO MY HOME JOB AND HE NEVERR COME BACK WITH MY TRUCK. NEXT DAY I FIND OUT HE ARRESTED IN COUTULA TX I DONT KNOW WHERE IS MY TRUCK. I CALL SO MANY NUMBERS BUT NO RESULT. IS IT YOU HELP ME OUT WHERE IS MY TRUCK.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Optional Information:
What have you tried so far?: I CALL SO MANY PLACE BUT NO ANSWER WHERE IS MY TRUCK.

Response: You need to call the Police Station where he was arrested in Texas for the whereabouts of your car. If the Police do not have the information regarding your car, then you need to report the car as stolen.