Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer
26798026

I responding another new question regarding the police

Customer Question

I responding another new question regarding the police office r that drilled me like whyso long and like I was a bother. Last remark from him do u want him arrested and I said as a matter of fact yes. I would like to know if he did anything and tell him
I have been going through the steps , except the sexal than told him I filed greivence , hasseling with dispute , nursing another distant relative out of ton for the last 2 months and then accident now stuck at house because injured from car accident that
they do not want to pay for medical etc.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, but there's no way for me to tell you why the police officer was so rude to you. That's not a legal question. What you can do is report his behavior to a superior officer.
The only way to find out what the officer did is to request a copy of the police report. There should be one. That, too, is something you can talk to the superior officer about if he did nothing.
It sounds like the next step, after you get a copy of the police report, is to file the lawsuit.