Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

My husband&I applied program on the same date, He

Customer Question

My husband&I applied for the program on the same date, He received an e-mail confirmation, I did not. His approval arrived yesterday. I have not received any notification. Is it still being processed? You did put through my American Express charge.
Thank you, *****
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Margaret and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

We are not the TSA, but can provide information in answer to your question.

The e-mail confirmation and letter of approval for TSA Precheck, which is the program I assume you applied for, usually arrives within 2-3 weeks, but time can vary and just because you and your husband applied on the same date, doesn't necessarily mean your applications were processed at the same time. You should probably be hearing from the TSA soon, but if you would like to check your status, you can go to this web site and fill in all the needed information:

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status

I hope you hear something, soon!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you.

Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time to keep in touch with me or ask for any clarification or additional information.

Warmest regards,
Cher