Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My name is ***** ***** i need advice on what i should do

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** i need advice on what i should do ..last October i was struck by 150 shopping carts at Winco...Thw guy was bringing them in with that motorizied devise. I was standinding in front of the sanitized station to clean my shopping cart ..the carts came and struck me in side of my hip ..they were going at a fast speed they didnt stop when the guy brought them in and sruck the left hip of my body. am in process of settling.. am still in pain its a long heeling process of a bruised hip...what should i do
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. You state that you are in the process of settling. Do you mean that you have contacted Winco about this, and that they are paying you for the injury? If so, I assume that you will have to fully release them from liability. Is that in the settlement? How can I help you here?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes.. I have papers to fill out on my dr vistits and yes Ive beem talking to there director for about 8 months ...I want to settle an amount but dont no how much..i still have pain and dont now if i will have problems later in life
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again. Have you consulted with doctors about this? What do they say is the diagnosis? Are you expected to have problems later in life? What is currently being offered by Winco? Are they offering to pay for all medical expenses, plus pain & suffering? Or just medical expenses? Or something else?