Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Am I allowed 2 sell 2 properties in the same year nd with the

Customer Question

Am I allowed 2 sell 2 properties in the same year nd with the ability 2 pay law can they get all their money back if I hv 2 evict them with this dodd frank law ? And can I get out of a buy sell aggreement ? This is all in the state of MT.
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.
Hello there ---I am somewhat confused by your question. First, the Dodd=Frank Act is a federal law so it applies throughout the entire US without regard to the law of your individual state. That being said -- are you asking me that if you sell (and finance) two properties in the same year and the people are unable to pay the loans if you will have to give them their money back? Also, are you the seller in the buy/sell agreement and are there any grounds for you to get out of the agreement (such as the other party was not truthful in their disclosures that they made, etc). MARY