CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

Good Evening, You helped me before with civil questions. I

Customer Question

Good Evening, You helped me before with civil questions. I Have another question about the Opponent's Rule 26(B)(4) statement. The Proponent did not submit her Rule 26(B)(4) Statement. Do you have any writing samples on how I should proceed with the Opponent's
Rule 26(B)(4) statement? Any advice would be helpful.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
You can make a motion to compel her response (usually the first thing to do is send them a "meet and confer" letter notifying them that they are late, and that if you do not receive it within a specific amount of time (for example "5 days from the date of this letter") you will be filing a motion to compel.You can find templates for motions in your local law library (look for a set of books called "practice guides" these are books used by attorneys for helpful strategy guides, quick references to commonly used legal authorities, and templates for common motions and pleadings).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you again...
You are welcome, and I do wish you the best with this matter.Thank you for using our forum, and please do not forget to rate my service so that I can receive credit for assisting you.Thank you again, and again I wish you the best.Bill