Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

How do I stop unauthorized charges to my bank account for

Customer Question

How do I stop unauthorized charges to my bank account for products I do not want?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your questions.

Can you please provide me with more details about the situation in question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Charges for products I have not ordered are being listed as a Debit Purchase - VISA, on my bank account. Most recent one for $99.07, another for $78.73. I can't seem to find a phone number or address to get these charges stopped.
Thank you for your follow up.Did you ever do any business with the company that is charging your debit card? Did you ever provide your debit card information to this company?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have not given debit card info to either of these companies.
Thank you for your follow up. If the company is charging a debit card without any authorization from the card holder, then such charge would be considered an unauthorized / fraudulent charge and such unauthorized debits should be reported to the bank that had issued the debit card and the issuing bank will conduct its fraud investigation, will cancel current card, so this company won't be able to make any further fraudulent transactions and will issue a new debit card to the customer. I wish you the best of luck!
Do you have any related follow up questions? If not please positively rate my answer, so I can receive credit for my work.

Thank you and God bless you!
Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?

If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.

Thank you.