Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I AM DEAF, .

Customer Question

HELLO, I AM DEAF, MY NAME IS ***** *****
WE STILL DEPRESSING ABOUT COURT TRAVIS COUNTY WOULDN'T HELP US NOTHING, WE ARE STILL COMPLAINT AGAINST PERSON THEFT MY RENTAL U-HAUL POLICE REPORT MY CASE. PLEASE CONTACT US IS XxxxXxxxxxxx text and Xxxxxxxx RELAY WITH THE MY INTERPRETER PLEASE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I apologize but live phone calls, unlike in other sections on JustAnswer.com, can be deemed practice of law which is forbidden by state laws as we do not and cannot represent you in any legal matter. I would be happy to continue with you in this forum if you would like to use reply. Thank you for understanding.
So please tell us what is going on here in your case and what your question is for us? Thank you.