Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I just bought a remodelled house and when I was one month in , the sewer pipe broker (over

Customer Question

i just bought a remodelled house and when I was one month in , the sewer pipe broker (over 5,ooo$) the new wood flooring is coming off ( done very rudimentary) and many other things, electric wring, and leaks in the bathrooms that I have paid for because everything as installed badly , can I sue?
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.While it is difficult to give you a definitive answer on whether you would win such a lawsuit, there are potential legal options available. The most feasible to bring suit against your inspector for professional malpractice. The question here would be: a) did your inspector look at these items; and 2) should he have alerted you that they were subpar. If the answer to both of those questions is "yes," then you could sue the inspector for failing to bring those issues to your attention.