Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am employed by a company who once was a U.S. company, but

Customer Question

I am employed by a company who once was a U.S. company, but now has moved it's headquarters to the U.K., but I am working for them in a South American country, there are many form of racism and harassment being put towards me and with people around me. What's my best course of action?
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.I am sorry to hear about this situation.What country do you actually work out of, and are you a US citizen?This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.