Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need someone to help me write an quick very concise,

Customer Question

I need someone to help me write an quick very concise, straight to the point, letter that I can email to a contractor letting them know their service is completely unacceptable, that they've violated my trust, that I am not happy with their service, that
they've not kept their commitment and have not met the terms of their contract and that because of that, per discussion with Carlos on the phone this evening, I will be deducting $500.00 from the remaining balance and will bring them to court if they are not
completed with my AC repair work in the next 48 hours. Need this letter in the next 20 minutes and will pay a NICE BONUS for a strongly worded, non - threatening letter that I can copy and paste into an email.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature. I think I can help. JustAnswer experts are not allowed to draft legal documents for customers, but I can draft a very good example of one for educational purposes. If this is acceptable, please reply and let me know, and also tell me what state you are in?This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't need a legal document but rather just a strongly worded email I can send with the above info. Please proceed with that if you can please.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Sure. What state is this in, please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NM
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Okay. Please give me a moment to find a good template. Apologies in advance for the wait...
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Again, this is only an example. Please do not use this as is. Dear ____,This email is in regards ***** ***** contractor work currently being done by ___ on my ___. At this point, the work in unacceptable and reaches the point of a breach of contract. "The plaintiff's burden of proof in an action for breach of warranty thus is identical to the burden of proof in any action for breach of contract. The party relying on the breach of warranty must prove the existence of a warranty, the breach thereof, causation, and damages." Camino Real Mobile Home Park Partnership v. Wolfe, 119 N.M. 436, 442, 891 P.2d 1190, 1196(N.M. 1995). As such, I will be deducting $500 from the total amount agreed upon due to the issues of the work. If the contract is not completed within 48 hours of this email, I may also file for actual material breach of contract with the Court of relevant jurisdiction and venue.I do not wish to litigate this matter, and I am hoping that we can resolve this situation amicably. However, my patience is up, and while I am sending this communication as an ultimatum in hopes of resolving this matter quickly and efficiently, I will go to Court if necessary.Sincerely, ***** ***** hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.