Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My name is*****

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** have been a RN for 30+ yes.about 6yrs ago I had bells palsy than shingles then Ramsey Hunt syndrome. This attacks the facial nerves I still drool mouth and eye sag I fall at times because of imbalance I was a nbnursery RN at the the same time my husband died after the hospital said I could not work because of this I went on disability. I was also sent to a psychologist and put on meds I now receive about 1800.00/mo239.00/money which is an annuity that lawyer said the money I got from auction of my antique dolls they were to help with retirement but att said to put the 50 thos in imediat secure anuity so bank would not take I am underwater with the house. Medications go up along with all things I hope you can help me sincerely Candace