Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am in need of an attorney in representing

Customer Question

hi, I am in need of an attorney in representing me in defense of being harrassed for my having an emotional support dog in my rental premise in a vill/condo in boca raton, florida. I need to review my rights and to admend the rules and regulations for me to enjoy my livilyhood at my resident . my landlord is supportive. I submitted all the necessary documents to support this matter and I believe it will be rejected by the board, based on their attitude. Need to develope it now cannot wait for a sept./oct. board meeting an letter. I can be contacted by email @ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX or cell XXX XXX XXXX and in the evening XXX XXX XXXX, I rent anf live? in the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX thank you Fredric XXXXXX
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, Experts cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals.
To find a lawyer, please contact your State Bar Association's Legal Referral Service at http://apps.americanbar.org/legalservices/lris/directory/ This is the same place where lawyers themselves go when they need to consult with an attorney from another state.
If you'd like any other information from the legal Experts, please let me know and I will search for one for you. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Wendy