How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in need of an attorney in representing

Customer Question

hi, I am in need of an attorney in representing me in defense of being harrassed for my having an emotional support dog in my rental premise in a vill/condo in boca raton, florida. I need to review my rights and to admend the rules and regulations for me to enjoy my livilyhood at my resident . my landlord is supportive. I submitted all the necessary documents to support this matter and I believe it will be rejected by the board, based on their attitude. Need to develope it now cannot wait for a sept./oct. board meeting an letter. I can be contacted by email @ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX or cell XXX XXX XXXX and in the evening XXX XXX XXXX, I rent anf live? in the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX thank you Fredric XXXXXX
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, Experts cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals.
To find a lawyer, please contact your State Bar Association's Legal Referral Service at This is the same place where lawyers themselves go when they need to consult with an attorney from another state.
If you'd like any other information from the legal Experts, please let me know and I will search for one for you. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!