Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I been revived mail from you people to diferen persons on

Customer Question

I been revived mail from you people to diferen persons on my address and I'm tire of this
cause people are using my address people that I now that' they never live in this address
A week ago the mailman ring my door bell with two rebated check for two different person I live in this address for more than twenty years and this problem biging for almost two years ago
Thank you. :Maria Casillas
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.I am sorry to hear about this situation. Keep in mind that JustAnswer.com is not USPS. What someone in your situation wants to do is to file a complaint with USPS. See HERE. This is free, of course. While people may be able to name your address as their own, if USPS believes that there is fraud or something else involved (by those people, I mean), they will investigate and you may see these packages come less and less or none at all as USPS cracks down on the situation. I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.