Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I receive a letter in the mail from the property manager 30

Customer Question

I receive a letter in the mail from the property manager 30 notice notice terminating lease breach of paragraph 33 of lease they said my 14 year old was in some one truck on the property but we never know any thing until we receive a letter on july 13/2015 in my mail this happen on june 30,2015 at 23:00pm no police report nothing from the manager on the property and I can in the office on july 2, 2015 to pay my rent also who id my son as the person the people in the truck was out side drinking
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.What is your legal question for me please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do I do now to fight this and it not mess up my rental history and I have to leave by Aug 9
I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?Thank you.