Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

I have medical Power of Attorney sister. She resides

Customer Question

I have medical Power of Attorney for my sister. She resides in Texas at the present time, but we want to move her to Az. so we can see her and make sure she is taken care of in an assisted care facility. Will the document still be legal in the state of Az.???
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can..Yes, any legal document properly executed in one state is legally valid in any other state. This is under the Full Faith and Credit clause of the US Constitution..So the POA executed in TX would still be vaild in AZ...thanksBarrister
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANK YOU
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome. Glad to help any time...If you feel your original question and any related follow ups have been answered, I would very much appreciate a positive rating on the answer I have provided so I receive credit for my work. If you have a new question the JustAnswer folks require that you start a new question page, but you can request me by putting "For Barrister" in the caption and they will get it to me...thanks muchBarrister