Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

This question is , ATTORNEY

Customer Question

How will I get notice of the court hearing for the appeal? Do they send me a letter or do I have do go ask?

Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,.Did you actually file the appeal paperwork with the clerk?.If so, did they not schedule the appeal hearing at that time?.ThanksBarrister
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I filed the paperwork, and no they did not schedule it at that time. If you remember all she said was it was not like a normal hearing, I should pay my rent to them from now on, and she made it sound like so sort of review.

Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Ok, that is kind of odd because they normally will schedule a new date for the hearing.. So yes, I would contact them tomorrow and just tell the clerk you have filed an appeal, but havent' gotten any notice regarding a new date and wanted to see if you needed to do anything further to schedule it...thanksBarrister