Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am filing a Rule to Show Cause petition and wanted to know

Customer Question

I am filing a Rule to Show Cause petition and wanted to know if I ask for a lien on property such as a car to cover the unpaid bill owed.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.What is the rule to show cause for, exactly?This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.