How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an attorney to sue a small town in south Texas

Customer Question

I need an attorney to sue a small town in south Texas for harassment by city manager, one council member and mayor
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.I am very sorry to hear about this situation. Please note:1) JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers as clients;2) Nor can we refer you to specific attorneys because of ethical considerations.I can possibly provide some links to low cost / pro bono counsel in the state. I can help with a referral service. I can also tell you what kind of suit one may have if you tell me more about the situation. Would this be acceptable?

Related Legal Questions