Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

I tried to create a Soc Sec account but a message came up that

Customer Question

I tried to create a Soc Sec account but a message came up that said my information could not be verified. Further it said to correct the info and try again. The info was absolutely correct. After all, except for the address, it is the same info I have used for the past 60+ years. I need to obtain a statement for 2013 and 2014 in order to refinance our house. Must have it today I have been told by the underwriters or the loan will not go through. What to do? Please advise.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Unfortunately, if the Social Security Website cannot verify a person's information for any reason, then the only other option would be to go in person to a local Social Security Office to obtain a copy of any Social Security related document, which can be done in person, once Social Security agent verifies the identity of the person. I wish you the best of luck!
Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.Thank you.