Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I want to give power of attorney to my friend to pickup car

Customer Question

I want to give power of attorney to my friend to pickup car from body repair shop and to file a case to police if any problem with my car. Is there this form?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. There isn't a form that specifically says that but the statutory durable power of attorney form in Texas allows you to make changes and modify it to say what you want so you can use one online (there is an example of one at this link) and make the changes yourself or get a local attorney to draft one for you (it should be about $100) and have it specific to what you want it to say.If your question has been answered completely then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread.