Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

A conspiracy to commit real estate fraud may be happening. I am seeki

Customer Question

A conspiracy to commit real estate fraud may be happening. I am seeking free legal advice. A free consultation with a real estate attorney may be needed for representation.
My name is Wanda. Please contact me at XXX-XXX-XXXX to discuss the potential fraudulent details. Thank you.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
You would like a link for attorneys in your area that provide free consultations? Where in Georgia are you located?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid via visa on 7/21/15 the $58 fee for one month only plus I wish to receive your free initial 7 days of this service. Please cancel this service at the end of the one month paid service. I am located in Atlanta Georgia area zip code 30331 or you may use an real estate attorney that is located in downtown Atlanta (30303). Please forward the information I provided to the local Atlanta real estate attorney and ask them to contact me via email (*****@******.***) or via phone(###) ###-####. Your help is very much appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only want to use items covered by the membership without additional charges. It is my understanding from your site that both emails and calls to get legal advice are covered without additional fees. If this is not true, cancel this service membership now and refund the $58.00 charged to my visa account. If no additional charges are required and email and phone contacts for legal advice are covered by the $58.00 paid, please provide the legal advice requested and cancel the service after the one month paid and the 7 free days of service in your free trial offer.Please note, I have received today another item (via email) a notice of another appraisal being done from the new mortgage company. I did not authorize nor know anything about it being done. I was told previously by the broker and his assistant, when the broker decided to change to a new mortgage company, the file was being transferred and that no new appraisal, inspection, earnest money, closing costs (told by broker initially and throughout 7 months would be paid by the seller) or any other associated home purchase expense, etc. would not have to be repeated and nor would the provisions change for the use of the new mortgage company they selected. The broker assured me the new mortgage company (Prospect Mortgage) was sent the file from the old mortgage company (Academy Mortgage) and the package would be used to walk through for approval and an expedited closing (3 weeks was quoted by the mortgage loan officer as her typical amount of time to close). I need legal advice to act expeditiously because today's action only shows that there is a conspiracy and legal help is needed now because they must be stopped.Again in response to your question, I do need a free immediate consultation response to the emailed info sent yesterday and this additional information about this potential fraudulent conspiracy from your assigned real estate attorney either via email and/or by cell phone so I'll know what my legal rights are and how to proceed. I am located in Atlanta GA in 30331 zip code (a real estate attorney in downtown Atlanta zip code 30303 is also ok to refer covered under the free consultation by email or call). I need help today.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
We are unable to provide legal advice only general information. Please contact customer service to let them know that you were of the understanding that you could receive a free consultation and legal advice and they will explain the services and refund your money if the services provided are not satisfactory to you. Sorry for any misunderstanding with regard to our services. Thank you for using JA.