Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

These are questions Does the mother (Philippine

Customer Question

these are my follow up questions Does the mother (Philippine national) need to inform the Philippine Immigration and/or the US Embassy (USCIS) regarding the status of the child prolonged stay? Will there be a problem if the mother with a valid tourist
visa and the child (US citizen) visit the US?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon, Thanks for asking for me. While your questions likely seem straightforward to you, I am sure, they are in fact legally and factually quite complicated. This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation may be the only realistic way to get you the answers that you are seeking. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call. If you don't care to take a call, I will be happy to opt out and open your question up to other professionals.4 DougThanks in advance,Doug