Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have A Civil Action Suit coming up This Thrusday Morning

Customer Question

I have A Civil Action Suit coming up This Thrusday Morning ,,,,,,Should I take A Attorney even after I did everything I was suppose to doing that the distrubitor asked of me
It's Hard for me to explain ,,,,,,but I don't know what to do ,,,,,,I have never had to go thru this before ,,,,,,,,I Am the middle man in this case ........
My e-mail is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX An my cell number is *****
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. How much is the suit for? Are you the defendant or the plaintiff in this action?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They Are Suing me ,,,,,,,,Plus I must not be cliking something right on the computer ,,,,,,,An don't understand your answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could Someone call me direct 1-***-***-****
I have not answered you yet, but asked a follow up question for clarification. I wish I could contact you with a phone call, but that's considered legal advice and counsel at that point, rather than answering a legal question, and as such is prohibited by the terms of service of this site. That option is there because there are many different categories on this site, but only one (legal) has such a restriction on forming an attorney-client relationship. But we can continue the question here. To be clear, this is the actual trial (not a pretrial hearing, etc...) that is coming up on Thursday?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's okay ,,,,,Not you fault ,,,,,,,Just Did not get any Answer I was looking for an what you are asking me to do