Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
17027240

In a Florida properly executed will is there a time limit when

Customer Question

In a Florida properly executed will is there a time limit when it expires and is no longer valid?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
No, a will does not have an expiration date. As long as it's not specifically revoked or destroyed by the testator or made void by a later will of the testator, once a will is validly signed and witnessed, it remains the last will and testament of the testator.
Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!