Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

Can someone photograph my underage daughter without permis

Customer Question

Can someone photograph my underage daughter without permission?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My daughter is at a horse show, she and another 13 year old change cloths in a stall that has been tented on all sides. A Hispanic groomsman from another barn that we have left not on great terms, was caught by my daughter photographing the girls. Frightened and crying, she reported it to the owner of her barn. Do we have any recourse, or what can we do to get the photos and have this person stopped?
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide excellent service.
It is against the law to photograph underage girls secretly. It is illegal and should be reported to the police.