Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

Can you ask or arbitrator after you think the

Customer Question

can you ask for mediation or arbitrator after you think the decision was not fair by judge in small claims land lord tenant issue
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
.
"" can you ask for mediation or arbitrator after you think the decision was not fair by judge in small claims land lord tenant issue""
.
.
Unfortunately no, mediation or arbitration is an option before a judge formally hears a case and makes a decision. After the decision is made, the only option is to file an appeal if either party is dissatisfied with the outcome..
.
This is done by filing an appeal of the trial court's decision to the next level of courts, the IN Court of Appeals.
.
.
thanks