Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

I am a Construction Recruiter and I recently discovered that

Customer Question

I am a Construction Recruiter and I recently discovered that two of my clients hired some of our candidates without our consent or notification within the enticement to recruit period stipulated in our contract. What is the procedure to collect our fees and do we need a lawyer? We have a paper trail and recorded phone conversations.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide excellent service.
It sounds like a fairly straightforward breach of contract action.
You would first send out a demand letter with a bill for the two placements. If that does not get you paid then file a complaint with the county court and have it served by the sheriff on the defendant.
After they respond you would then go through a discovery period. If the case does not settle then you will go to trial.
Yes, an attorney is recommended if they do not respond to the demand letter and bill.
I hope this is helpful.  If you have any follow up questions feel free to post them.  It is never a problem.
Thank you.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service to you.