Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Wasn't expecting chat. Just surfing. What is your service?I do ha

Customer Question

Wasn't expecting chat. Just surfing. What is your service?
I do have a legal question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Goofy system, my question is that in 2007 a person knowingly transmitted HIV to me. I immediately start court proceedings and suffered coma and brain surgery in Utah. I was forced to move to texans to look after my dying 80 year old father in Texas. My lawyers started and a litigation plan was prepared & settlement letter also delivered. My health steadily declines, can't work. Neuropathy is unbearable. Also diagnosed with ptsd, anxiety and depression. I was in perfect health in 2007, working 2 jobs and going to gym 6 days a week. I am almost out of resources and I think my lawyers in Utah have abandoned me. I had 2 recordings in which he admitted lying to me, when I specifically questioned him.
Do you know where I can get help pushing case forward? I have almost used up all resources I have. The defendant comes from a very wealthy family and works in upscale realestste.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have 6 negative tests on file. Because of py physical shape, doctors put infection within 6 months of said relationship.Pictures show me at 40 in shape
Me and the person that I am talking about.
Current picture of me prematurely aged & retina detatched.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. How can you be sure that this person was the one who infected you? Did he admit to it, and is he himself ill at the time? Also, did you ever consider criminal charges at the time you found out about the infection?