ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

HOW DO YOU ANSWER A REQUEST JUDGEMENT REQUEST FOR

Customer Question

HOW DO YOU ANSWER A REQUEST FOR POST JUDGEMENT REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTS AND INTERREGORIES
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking. Do you mean to ask whether or not you need to include some formal letter or specific form? Or are you asking about how to phrase objections, what information to include, etc...?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HOW I CAN INFORMALLY ANSWER LEGALLY OR OBJECT AND NOT ANSWER AT ALL
To not answer at all or object, you would need to have a valid basis to do so (i.e. attorney/client privilege, right against self incrimination if the information would incriminate you in a crime, etc...). Another option is to object based upon "relevance" if there's really no reason to ask for what they're asking for. But otherwise they can seek a "motion to compel" and force you to turn over that information, as well as paying the attorneys fees and costs to obtain the order granting the motion to compel. You can answer it and produce the information anyway you want, so long as you actually answer the question or produce the information. To the extent that you object, you should at least tell them that you object AND why you're objecting. Again, you have to have a very good reason to object and withhold information, otherwise you can be ordered to do so and held in contempt if you don't.
Does that answer your question?
Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response or rating... (please note that rating closes this question out, so if there's nothing else, please rate it so that I can assist other customers that are waiting for answers to their questions)
Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?
Hello?
My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. If there's nothing else, please rate this answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better) AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. If you feel that I have gone above and beyond in this answer (my average answer is about 10 minutes) bonuses are greatly appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please don't forget to Rate my service as OK Service or higher. It's only then I am credited.