Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My son and daughter in law are living in a RV in my back yard

Customer Question

My son and daughter in law are living in a RV in my back yard as they were evicted
He is trying to run our lives (my wife Nancy is critically ill) We are both on an antianexity medications which probably keep us from killing ourselves.
I am worried about his attitude. He has no concern that I bought the trailer and am paying all the utilities. He has made threatening remarks about supplying my wife with her Huntingtons desease medication. I would love to smack him on the back of his head like they do on NCIS.
I can't kick them out as they have no where to go. What legal games are available to scare the shit out of him???
Please refer me to a lawyer in twinsburg.
C, Robert Shaw *****
Twinsburg Ohio 44087 (###) ###-####***@******.***
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sir, I am sorry for this dilemma. The rules of this website prevent by name referrals...so I can not refer you to a specific lawyer.
But happy to discuss possible strategies to deal with this matter.