Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I live in florida my ex wife lives in Klamath falls Oregon

Customer Question

I live in florida my ex wife lives in Klamath falls Oregon I have been divorced since 2008 at time of divorce she cleaned accounts leaving no money for I to receive any type of Atourney . she got everything home,autos furnishings etc,etc. she has been married since 2010 or 2011 they are now taking alimony out of my ssd at the toon of $ 800.00 + a month and a son that is still not of age that also receives 400.00 a month.. I have tried everything I could possibly think my divorse says in small writing indefinetly her new husband of 65 years old owns several homes he works and so does sje what can I do I have calculated she has received well over $ 50.000 since she thought it appropriate to destroy me .I am a 100 % permanently and total vetern..living on what I receive Please help........!!!!!!!
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.I am sorry to hear about your son. But your question pertains to the alimony - correct?And what state ordered the alimony, please?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Also, there is no provision for termination of the alimony upon remarriage of your wife? Can you read that closely and see if it states that anywhere?And have you file a Modification to try to have it terminated?