Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

I know my husband very as using the system,so that he would

Customer Question

I know my husband very as using the system,so that he would make exuses,lie etc.etc.to avoid going to meet at Family court.is the're a way to subpeona him? If i tell thruth,he find some illegal ways to have extra bills n Money he puts jout minthly:( Please
guide me what to do! Thank You:)
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for requesting me, but I do not understand the how the images you sent relate to your queston.
In Answer to your question, your husband does not need to be served with a Subpoena because if the Court sends a party the date, time, and Court Room Number where his case will be heard and that party fails to appear, then he loses by default and the Judge enters Judgment in favor of the party that was present in Court. And if the opposing party fails to appear, then the party who was present in Court will testify and the Judge will take that party's testimony as true since the other spouse was not there to contest any of the testimony that you would give.
It is actually a very foolish move for any party to a domestic relations case to fail to appear because the testimony of the other party will be accepted by the Judge as true and uncontested, so that party will win by the other party's default in failing to appear and defend his position,
_____________
Please let me know if yoand also u need clarification on anything and I will be glad to explain further,
If I have Answered your question, please be kind enough to leave a positive rating so that JustAnswer will compensate me for my time and effort. Positive Feedback and Bonus are very much appreciated,
Kindest Regards,
ANDREA