CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

A five drawer metal cabenet fell on me at work in Las Vagas,

Customer Question

A five drawer metal cabenet fell on me at work in Las Vagas, I had to move back home to Hawaii workmanship comp denied my MRI saying it's not part of my injurys I'm getting no income and it's hard getting a job with my injurys what should I do or can do.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
I am very sorry to learn of this situation. You really need to hire a worker's compensation attorney for this type of matter - both because you suffered an initial denial, you have a significant claim, and you are currently living away from the jurisdiction where the injury took place.A competent worker's compensation attorney should be able to get you compensation for your injury. Most of this work can be done without you needing to be back in Nevada (you may need to make one or two trips - but this may not even be necessary depending on the course of your case).You can find local (local to Las Vegas) attorneys using the State http://www.nvbar.org/content/lawyer-referral-information-service and local https://www.clarkcountybar.org/ Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).