Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I tried and tried to retrieve my car from Ohio, But, my niece

Customer Question

I tried and tried to retrieve my car from Ohio, But, my niece put it in her garage and showed the police (she called them) a piece of paper that mvr gave her to get license. I'm 77, wasn't an easy drive. Then Cplant (my bank) faxed state all the info and they said they would pick up the car. one week later I called them but the repo guy (Joe) talked to her and felt sorry for her and would not pick up the car. I called tri state (Cincinnati) and they were quite rude and said Joe had worked for them a long time and repeated what he said to me. So, I quit making paymens ($400.00+) Now the bank called tri-state and they picked the car up. But, the bank will auction it off. after wed. July 16, 2015. You know what? Just call me and record this conversation. Thanks, Pat
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
I am sorry, but I can’t engage in a private one on one phone call as that could imply an attorney-client relationship which I am prohibited from entering into under my independent contractor agreement with JustAnswer.
.
.
But if you can post your legal question here on their public site, I can probably answer any questions you have...
.
.
thanks