Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was wrongly accused a comment on a thread about

Customer Question

i was wrongly accused for making a comment on a thread about a woman who murdered a 22 year old kid. i was giving no warning or anything., plus most people were making comments on it as well. i have been a face book user for a long time and spent tons of money on your site. I don"t normally make comments on articles like this but this guy is from my hometown. I knew him! i can't believe you are taking up for these people. they burned him alive! sad world we live in. all i said it was trash. i heard people make a lot worse comments on face book and nothng is done. A lawyer maybe be called for this.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardTo be clear, you are concerned that an attorney is going to try to take you to court for some sort of defamation because of your comments on a thread? Was it a thread posted by a news outlet or someone else - just curious. Thanks