Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I missed the dead ling a change of address for

Customer Question

I missed the dead ling for submitting a change of address for my Illinois Concealed carry license. What do I have to do now?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you did not change address within 30 days of moving, you need to submit it now. It is up to the issuing department to agree to accept the change of address and if they refuse the change of address you have to file a new application for a concealed carry. Most times they will accept the change beyond 30 days, but until it is submitted and approved you cannot carry. If for some reason they will not approve the late change submission, then you have to file a brand new application and get approved again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Thank you for your reply.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.