Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I got a ticket & . I showed up to court & the courts had no

Customer Question

i got a ticket & . I showed up to court & the courts had no information on my ticket, so she stamped the back of the ticket & said it was dismissed. I got a letter 3 wks. later saying the court was changed. Is this double indemnity ? The clerk I seen on my original due date said it was dismissed ? What can I do or say when I show up on re-scheduled court date ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will pay for this question only ( if satisfied ). I do not want to sign up for anything else, thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is taking toooo long, please cancel my credit card number, thank you, I will notify discover card of the changes. thank you again, but this takes too long
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and If you are still interested, I can provide you information in this regard.