Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I have a question regarding an online blog that slanders's

Customer Question

I have a question regarding an online blog that slanders's my name. I have tried multiple times to get this down, but the other parties are non-responsive. They said they would take it down, but couldn't remember the password ***** the google blog.
What recourse do I have?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.I am sorry to hear of your situation. Can you please tell me what information I can provide for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am looking what recourse I can to get this down.Please find link of blog - http://2girls1burb.blogspot.com/2008/01/effin-ronnie-tuttle.htmlI have spoken to both parties and they said they would take it down. When I called the girl's lawyer, he couldn't provide any information. I need this down quickly and looking to get the best plan of action.Thank you
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you.I suggest the girl's lawyer can contact GOOGLE and issue a request to release the password ***** the holder of the account. There are ways to retrieve an old password. So I am not sure the attorney is being straight with you. I suggest that you write the attorney a letter and Make a DEMAND that the blog be removed because it is full of untruths harming your reputation and ability to become employed and earn a living. Tell the attorney GOOGLE has mechanisms for a person to retrieve a password ***** you encourage them to do that or you will have no other option but to sue for the defamation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great! Thank you for the info
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou are welcome. Thanking you in advance for a positive rating.