Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My understanding of township ordinance is a townships set of

Customer Question

My understanding of township ordinance is a townships set of laws that are to be followed by it citizens and boards. My question is can an ordinance that has not went through the full adoption process spend townships funds to fund the ordinance.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.Sorry...I am not sure I understand what you mean by can an ordinance that has not went through the full adoption process spend townships funds to fund the ordinance.Can you give some context?