Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was bored and decided to google my name and I found this:Pain

Customer Question

I was bored and decided to google my name and I found this:
Pain Relievers and Hepatitis C | Hepatitis Central
www.hepatitiscentral.com/news/is_there_pain_r
Patti Schrimscher. read the post I made ... Recently i was in jail,and was told i had hep c,ive had really bad joint pain,loss of strength in my arms and hands ,and ...
Is this legal? I didn't give any permission and what does me being in jail have to do with it. I know people google their friends because I do it myself. I was floored when I seen this and quite embarrassed. I didn't contract Hep C in jail so I don't see why that was even put on the page. Yes, I was in jail but I got Hep C some place else.
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I went to the webpage but couldn't find any indication of "jail", "prison", "incarceration", or any related words. Could you specify what information was shared on this site regarding you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I used the PCH search, I'm sorry. I was thinking it was google. You get points to use their search or a instant win when you use their search engine and that is how i found this:Pain Relievers and Hepatitis C | Hepatitis Central
Patti Schrimscher. read the post I made ... Recently i was in jail,and was told i had hep c,ive had really bad joint pain,loss of strength in my arms and hands ,and .
I am under treatment for Hep C but I never said those words to anyone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this going to charge my account again? I don't have enough money in the bank to cover another charge.
This shouldn't charge your account again. What do you mean that you used "PCH search" thinking it was google? I don't know what post you made or what you posted, and I don't see anything that indicates any statements regarding jail, etc...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Publisher's Clearing House searchHere are the words:Recently i was in jail,and was told i had hep c,ive had really bad joint pain,loss of strength in my arms and hands ,and .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't get any type of answer. Lack of communication therefore I should not be charged! In the end he refused to give me any further response.
Again, I can't see anything on the website that indicates anything about "jail" or the specific statement that you referneced on the website. I was waiting until you responded with more information, which was not forthcoming. Going to the actual website (http://www.hepatitiscentral.com/news/is_there_pain_r/) I could not find the statement that you referenced. Is it in the comment section or the content section of this page? Please note that I really want to assist you, but I cannot find anywhere on that page that indicates anything similar to what you wrote.
My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.