socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

Do i have to file regular declarations

Customer Question

do i have to file regular declarations of campaign contributions being received in a bid for the white house.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Do you represent a political action committee (PAC) or a party committee or a candidate committee? Or, are you simply an individual taking contributions from others with the intent of contributing the contributions to a political candidate?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
got to go sorry i didn't get the info. Can you refund my approximately 58 dollars and cancel my monthly subscription.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ignore above. I am asking if I am a candidate and have taken more than $5,000 how often do I need to report to the fec the funds that I or my comittee receive from contributors.
Okay, You report either quarterly or monthly, dependent upon the amount that you receive. Here are links to the form and instructions: Report of Receipts and Disbursements [PDF] for Presidential candidates' authorized campaign committees (includes Schedules A-P - D-P). Instructions [PDF] I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.Thanks again for using justanswer.com!