Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My Grand was on Accutane in high school , He was he was 17

Customer Question

My Grand was on Accutane in high school , He was he was 17 had his first medical problem ,thought people were after him, Tried to jump out of my SUV I held the button down to keep him , when I stopped for a red light he turned side ways side window and kicked my side window out ,kept calling for someone to help him. They thought I was kidnapping him. Spent two weeks in the hospital, He is now 23 and still having problems, Today my son had to put my grandson back into the hospital fourth time ,because of this Accutane. My question is can I sue since they signed a waver. He will never be ok
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Who did they sign a waiver with? Who are you looking to sue on your behalf?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the drug company(Roche Laboratories), who has created this on going problem.
Thank you for your reply. Sorry for the delay in responding, but I was out of town on a client matter and could not access the internet.
If he signed a waiver with the drug company, I am afraid that he cannot sue anyone for this. As for you, how did they damage you, because you cannot just sue them because he was damaged by the medication?