Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My name is***** one of the last remaining FBI agents

Customer Question

My name is***** one of the last remaining FBI agents alive who participated in the MLK Jr. assassination investigation.Have a wide Internet platform. My book, Evidence Withheld, "outlines my personal history. I chose Columbia, SC to implement plan to strengthen structure of inner city family and relocated from Chicago. I've been threatened; car vandalized and offered bribes to leave Columbia. Have in my possession written documentation of liable, slander plus telephones bribes from Bank of America officials designed to have me leave. US Gov't spent millions in 2000 to discredit me, they failed. Local lawyers have no interest in speaking with me. Can someone help me re BOA actions again me? Thank you.
Donald G. Wilson(###) ###-####
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but state law forbids us from representing anyone from this site and all we can do is answer questions customers have about their situations to help educate them to be able to handle their situation.