Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I am connie Dokken I did ask clinic to use live interpter

Customer Question

hi I am connie Dokken I did ask clinic to use live interpter so they said use laptop user and I told them to repeat and repeat the wifi disconnect again fifth time I visit my doctor
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.I suggest that you will want to consider reporting this violation to the ADA You can click this link
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
for the information and the complaint form
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Keep in mind, under the Americans with Disabilities Act, a physician is required to make a reasonable accommodation to patients. However, if there is another means to communicate with an ADA patient and the patient agrees, then an interpreter may not be necessary. The situation calls for "reasonableness." If an interpreter is needed, the physician is responsible for payment for those services.