Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Good Morning... My name is***** landlord lives

Customer Question

Good Morning...
My name is***** landlord lives next door to the house we rent. It has been two years. The owners have decided to Not renew our lease. We were given a hand written notice when they wanted us to vacant the house.
I am disabled. The landlord has enter my home repeatedly has walked in my home.
Calling me names . With company here. I ask him to please leave a few times, which made him even mader. My landlord is a Bully.
I was very frighten by this. I am disabled which has cause exstream anxiety and panic attacks! I have not ever recieved any notice stating , only a hand written letter stating they were not going to renew the lease after two years. I am very frighten do to him stroming into my home. I had people around. When I ask him to please leave more then twice to leave he stated to me that this was his house and he can do as he pleases. Please help me ... Is this legal and what rights do I have to protect myself. I am so stressed and scared of this man.
Is this hand written paper legal? Please what are my rights as a disabled tenant? This is a constantly a on going basics. I would love to move. I do not have the money to move out right away do to my disability.
Which he has added to, the emotion to myself and pets. My roommate pays the rent. We are not behind. The notice doesnt even state anything about rent. The note is only a hand written statement. Only to say they are not renewing the rent.
I have been trying to move do to the abuse I have had to deal with on a daily occurance. I have no transportation. I am on oxygen I have not had any help what so ever. I am asking for your Help Please.
Is this legal what he is doing??
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Sandie Estill (###) ###-####***@******.***
I am scared!!!!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sandie! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Can you provide me a bit more information? When does your lease term end? When did your landlord give you this notice? Thanks.