Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Pitched 2 screen doors on line from seen on TV 6-4-15 2 day

Customer Question

Pitched 2 screen doors on line from seen on TV 6-4-15 2 day delivery have been delivered call the number almost every day no answer and won't call me back
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Can you please explain what you are asking from us about this situation?
Can you also please clarify what the situation is?
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Purched 2 screen doors from seen on TV order #36714 called 1***-***-**** won't answer and still no screen doors I want you to help me get my doirs
Thank you for your reply.
I am afraid you may have misunderstood the nature and scope of this service. The state law forbids us from representing anyone from this site and as such all we can do is provide you information.
If you have questions on how to try to resolve this matter yourself we can answer those for you, but we cannot represent you I am sorry to say.
If that is sufficient for you with that agreement and understanding we can provide you information to try to fix this and at least get your money back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think this is a scam and I refuse to pay any other money to you it's sad that people take advantage of people asking for help
Nobody has charged you anything more than a fully refundable deposit, please do not continue to make false statements which could be legally considered defamation or libel.
If you would like a refund of your deposit, please go to the following link and contact customer service and they will issue you a refund: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help