Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I take care of an ailing relative. What are my legal rights?

Customer Question

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What do you mean, what are your legal rights? Is there any contract agreement to pay you? What rights are you talking about?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we want our father to sign away his rights to his revocable trust. We have drained his liquid assets to pay for his live in care at this time. What kind of letter can we prepare for him to do so? At this time all his liquid assets have been spent on his live in care which he wants. Call me(###) ###-####
Thank you for your reply.
I apologize but live phone calls, unlike in other sections on JustAnswer.com, can be deemed practice of law which is forbidden by state laws as we do not and cannot represent you in any legal matter. I would be happy to continue with you in this forum if you would like to use reply. Thank you for understanding.
This is quite a bit different than your original question.
Is your father mentally competent? It is a revocable trust, not an irrevocable trust?