Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

How can I get a pro-bono attorney to take my case, (as noted

Customer Question

How can I get a pro-bono attorney to take my case, (as noted I contacted earth justice and they wanted a larger class of neighbors to join in the suit". I would like to sue FDEP and Sarasota County and the Property owner and lastly the Engineering company
who all were complicit in the rezoning? Law Educator - Note Osha refused to assist and passed on to EPA. It was outside there jurisdiction "Mr. Garcia, "Earlier this week you were contacted by our office in regards ***** ***** contamination of water in
the Sarasota (FL) area. OSHA does not have jurisdiction over your concerns. Please contact the FL-DEP Water Resource Management Regulatory Program at(###) ###-####: Linette Pruna, MSIH Industrial Hygienist OSHA -Tampa Area Office (P)(###) ###-####Ext: 5206
(F)(###) ###-####I just spoke at the Sarasota county commission meeting and ABC News asked to schedule an interview.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I get a pro-bono attorney to take my case, (as noted I contacted earth justice and they wanted a larger class of neighbors to join in the suit".I would like to sue FDEP and Sarasota County and the Property owner and lastly the Engineering company who all were complicit in the rezoning? Law Educator - Note Osha refused to assist and passed on to EPA. It was outside there jurisdiction "Mr. Garcia,"Earlier this week you were contacted by our office in regards ***** ***** contamination of water in the Sarasota (FL) area. OSHA does not have jurisdiction over your concerns. Please contact the FL-DEP Water Resource Management Regulatory Program at(###) ###-####:Linette Pruna, MSIH
Industrial Hygienist
OSHA -Tampa Area Office
(P)(###) ###-####Ext: 5206
(F)(###) ###-####
I just spoke at the Sarasota county commission meeting and ABC News asked to schedule an interview.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your new question. I looked forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What did the EPA tell you?
Have you tried contacting Florida State University law school, which has a pro bono environmental law clinic? Have you contacted your local environmental law firms, many of which take on pro bono cases?
They all will require a substantial environmental impact, which it is up to you to convince them of that impact on the community as a whole.